Luxury Self Contained Holiday Accommodation
Think about your ideal vision for tranquil, self-contained water front holiday accommodation in Denmark, Western Australia and you will find it right here.
Aspects offers the perfect, relaxing holiday retreat you have been looking for.
From the fully equipped kitchen, large orthopaedic beds, stunning views from the kitchen, dining room, lounge room and main bedroom to the spacious lounge room, Aspects Denmark offers a special place to stay relax and unwind.
Barbeque up your fresh catch from the many beaches, river or inlet on the main undercover entertaining deck.
Relax into the high backed, soft leather couches and watch a DVD on the LCD TV or just plain enjoy the view and tranquillity with a glass of local wine.
Maybe you would like to spoil yourself with a peaceful sleep in? Or sink into the orthopaedic queen size bed with a good book and enjoy the water views as a backdrop from the main bedroom.
If you are feeling energetic, the world famous Bibbulmun Track meanders past the boundary of Aspects taking you through the trees and around the water.
Unfortunately, the facilities at Aspects Denmark are not suitable for children under 6 years old.
- Complimentary bottle of wine on arrival
- Stunning inlet views from the kitchen, lounge room, dining area, deck and master bedroom
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Sleeps 6 adults comfortably
- Separate powder room
- Fully equipped kitchen
- 6 seat dining table
- Large refrigerator
- NESPRESSO COFFEE MACHINE
- Washing machine
- Sensor clothes dryer
- Large soft leather couches to the lounge room
- Hair dryer in main bedroom
- Heaters in all rooms
- Orthopaedic queen beds to the master bedroom and second bedroom
- Bunk bed with quality inner spring mattresses to the third bedroom
- Walk in robe to the master bedroom/ built in robes to bedrooms 2 and 3
- Second bathroom with full size bath
- LCD TV
- Blue Ray DVD player with DVD library
- Massive outdoor deck – part covered
- 4 Burner Gas BBQ
- Bed Linen and Towels Provided